Win an epic #BucketListAB adventure
#BucketListAB is an opportunity to explore some of Canada's lesser-known
southern Alberta destinations. Whether it's charging down the slopes one
of its three ski resorts (including Castle Mountain, home to one of two
Alberta cat ski operations), to exploring how a 6,000-year-old buffalo jump
worked, or venturing into one of the world's most majestic National Parks,
this slice of Alberta is waiting for you.
invite you to enter to win this unique road trip that includes more than $1,800
Share this contest with a friend and receive a bonus entry.
Enter to win and discover more by searching #BucketListAB
Grand prize includes:
- One night in Medicine Hat Staying @ the Hampton Inn & Suites
- Two nights in Pincher Creek Staying @ the Ramada Courtesy of Canalta Rewards
- Tourism Medicine Hat is sending you to chow down in Canada’s sunniest city via 2X$75 gift certificates - your choice of restaurants based on Trip Advisor’s top 10 list.
- Two lift tickets to Hidden Valley Ski Resort
- Two lift tickets for Castle Mountain
- Two lift tickets for Pass PowderKeg with a $50 GC for lunch
- Two annual passes from Alberta Culture & Tourism , giving you access to an array of historical sites and attractions around the Province- including Frank's Slide, Head Smashed In Buffalo Jump and the Remington Carriage Museum - all part of #BucketlistAB
- A sunset snowshoe and dinner in Waterton National Park @ the Red Rock Cafe
- $150 spending cash