2012 Alberta Summer Games Sport Passes can now be purchased online at www.2012albertasummergames.ca.
Sport Passes include:
· Day Sports Pass ($15) – Admission into all sporting events at all sport venues for one day of competition.
· Ultimate Sports Pass ($30) – Admission into all sporting events at all sport venues for the entire Games.
· Family Pass ($90) – Admission into all sporting events at all sport venues for the entire Games for 4 members of the same family. Additional children’s passes can be added at a cost of $10/child.
Sport Passes will also be available for purchase at Sport Venues during the Games. Children 6 and under are free.
Thursday, July 26. Doors open at 5:00pm, Ceremonies begin at 6:15pm
ENMAX Centre, 2510 Scenic Drive South
- Athlete Parade.
- Lighting of the Cauldron Ceremony.
- Live performance by the 2012 Alberta Summer Games song writing contest winners Steady Motions.
- Live performance by DELHI 2 DUBLIN.
Opening Ceremony tickets can be purchased either at: www.2012albertasummergames.ca, or directly from the ENMAX Centre at www.enmaxcentre.ca. Tickets are $23 for adults and $11 for children aged 3-17.
For more information, contact:
Matt Sando, Games Office, 403-320-7766